Skip to content
- Park, auto road to summit, observation tower are open.
- Visitors Center (and restrooms) open.
- Portable toilets available at summit parking lot.
- Everyone asked to social distance and to wear face masks when they can’t. (Guidelines not enforced.)
- Hawk watchers can observe from observation deck as in past.
- People encouraged to observe from open summit.
- Auto Road $5 per vehicle for Mass registration. $20 for out-of-state.
- Hiking access only. No portable toilets.
- Social distancing and mask wearing on “eastern” summit.
- Check EMHW web site for trail information.
PINNACLE ROCK (Malden)
- Craig Jackson, Site Leader. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please social distance and wear masks when hawk watching there.
PACK MONADNOCK (New Hampshire)
- Auto access to summit requires reservations in advance.
- Visit NH Audubon or Miller State Park web sites for complete info.